The Clear Group (including Clear Pharmacy, Clear Dental and Clear Day Nurseries) is seeking to recruit a Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager. On a day to day basis the Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the social media platforms across the Clear Group, from content creation to execution and reporting. It will be necessary for you to have excellent communication and time management skills. Strong literacy skills are essential.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Maintaining and updating websites for each of the Companies including Clear Pharmacy, Clear Dental and Clear Day Nurseries
- Managing the social media campaigns for each of the companies to ensure exposure in the relevant customer environment
- Design and Create unique social media content across the Clear Group
- Devise advertising campaigns to support e-commerce sales
- Responding to customer queries on social media platforms
- Be able to create unique content for the social media platforms and happy to be presenting in front of a camera
- Be able to create a story around an event / campaign / promotion that is engaging
- Engage with social media influencers as required to promote the companies/ products
- Proven content creation skills
- Must hold a degree or equivalent in the relevant sector
- Experience of 18 months in a similar role or environment
- Demonstratable experience in developing marketing campaigns and materials
- Proven digital marketing experience across a mix of channels
- Experience of photography / photoshop skills to assist in the creation of content
- Practical experience of design and social media software
- Knowledge of website maintenance and CMS systems
- Self-motivated, creative and proactive individual with the ability to work in a highly regulated environment
Applications are by CV only please email these to Jan Stewart, HR Advisor Jan@clearpharmacy.com and the application deadline is: Thursday 5th August 2021 by 12 noon.
The role is full-time (37.5 hours per week) and permanent and you must have your own car.
The role will be a based at our Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE. Some remote working on a temporary basis may be agreed.