We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Dispenser to work in our branch in Michael Street, Peel, Isle of Man. Working 17.5 hours per week, between 9.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am and 5.30pm Saturday, according to the rota. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent
- Be willing to become a Dispenser
- Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
To apply, please download an application form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call 02890 247 333.
Completed applications must be returned by post to Hannah Barfoot, Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or by email to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 21st April 2021 before 5pm.