We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Dispenser to work in our Belvoir, Belfast branch. Working 15 hours per week, between 9.00am and 5.30pm Thursday and Friday and 9.00am and 5.30pm Saturday, according to the rota. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
If you wish to apply, please download an application form below. Alternatively, email email@example.com or call us on 02890 247333.
Completed applications must be received via website submission or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Wednesday 27th January 2021.