We currently have an opportunity for 2 x Part Time Counter Assistants to work in our pharmacy in Port St Mary, IOM. The hours of work are 15 hours per week. Working between the hours of Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm according to the rota. Additional hours may also be required from time to time to cover holidays and periods of sickness.
Working as part of a team duties will include working on the medicines counter providing excellent customer service, operating the till, stocking and tidying shelves, pricing stock, date checking items, merchandising, checking orders, and providing customers with information on common ailments and products. This is a varied role, suited to a self-motivated individual who is willing to learn and to complete further training/ courses within the pharmacy.
- Previous relevant experience within retail or a similar role
- Must be fully flexible to work according to the Rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete training courses within the pharmacy
- Previous relevant experience working in a pharmacy or studying a related discipline
- NPA Interact Course or Equivalent
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply please download an application form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call us on 02890 247 333.
Completed applications must be received via website submission or via email to email@example.com before 5pm on Thursday 17th June 2021.