We have an excellent opportunity for 2 Full Time Dispensers to work in our Fountain Hill branch, Antrim. These are temporary positions expected to last 9 months. The hours of work are 40 hours per week working between the hours of 9.00am and 9.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am and 5.30pm on a Saturday. Applicants must be fully flexible to work Saturdays and late nights on a rota basis.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy/ dispensary
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply please download an application form
Alternatively email email@example.com or call us on 02890 247 333 to request a form.
Completed applications must be received by via website submission or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday 9th April 2020 by 5pm.