We have an excellent opportunity for a Temporary Full Time Counter Assistant to work in our Crewe branch. The hours of work are 38.75 hours per week working between the hours of 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday as per the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Duties will include assisting customers in the selection and purchasing of items, operating the till, stocking and tidying shelves, pricing stock, merchandising and house-keeping. Promoting high standards of customer service at all times is vital.
- Previous relevant experience within retail or a similar role
- Must be fully flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete training courses within the pharmacy
- Previous relevant experience working in a pharmacy or studying a related discipline
- NPA Interact Course or Equivalent
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please download an application form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications must be received by post to Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to email@example.com by Tuesday 28th September 2021 before 5pm.