We currently have a vacancy for a Part Time Prescription Collection and Delivery Driver to work in our Aberdeen branches delivering and collecting prescriptions. The hours of work are 18 hours per week, working 8.00am-4.00pm Monday to Tuesday and Wednesday 9.00am-1.00pm.
Duties will include driving a small van to collect prescriptions from GP surgeries, delivering oxygen and medication to patient homes and nursing homes in a safe and secure manner. Heavy lifting duties will be involved from time to time.
The Prescription Collection and Delivery Driver will need to remain calm in a pressurised environment to ensure prescriptions are delivered. This position will suit a self-motivated, organised person with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate must be customer focused with a professional and optimistic attitude and a have a genuine desire to help people. A safe and capable driver is also vital.
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of the area
- Previous relevant delivery/collection driving experience
- Professional attitude when dealing with vulnerable patients
- Previous relevant experience as a collection/delivery driver in a pharmacy
- Previous experience with multi drop delivery
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please download an application form below or request via email to email@example.com.
Completed applications must be received via website submission or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Monday 13th April 2020.