We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Permanent Pharmacist Manager to join our busy and successful team on the Isle of Man 5 days per week. We currently have 5 pharmacies on the island and this role is based in Port Erin.
You will be responsible for the running of the pharmacy and will become a vital member of the local healthcare network. You must have a passion for delivering professional services and be willing to lead the pharmacy forward and maintain excellent customer loyalty.
It is also essential that you have the skills necessary to successfully lead and develop a team and to be both commercially and customer focused.
- Must be Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Must have obtained a Masters of Pharmacy Degree
We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus bank/public holidays
- Minimal paperwork
- Full Head Office support
- GPhC registration fees paid
- 5 days per week
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Relocation package available for non-resident applicants
For more information, you can contact the HR team on +44 (0) 2890 247 333. If you wish to apply, please download an application form below or email email@example.com.
Completed applications must be received by post to Human Resources Department, Clear Pharmacy, Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday 28th August 2020.