We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Counter Assistant to work in our Ballyclare branch. The hours of work will be 7.5 hours per week working Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Duties will include assisting customers in the selection and purchasing of items, operating the till, stocking and tidying shelves, pricing stock, merchandising and house-keeping. Promoting high standards of customer service at all times is vital.
- Previous relevant experience within retail or a similar role
- Must be fully flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete training courses within the pharmacy
- Previous relevant experience working in a pharmacy or studying a related discipline
- NPA Interact Course or Equivalent
If you wish to apply please download an application form below or alternatively, call us on 02890 247333.
Completed applications must be received via website submission or by post to Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy, Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to email@example.com before 5pm on Tuesday 28th September 2021.