We have an excellent opportunity for a Full Time Dispenser/ Trainee Dispenser to work in our 16 Waterside, Coleraine branch. Working 40 hours per week, between 9.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and between 9.00am and 5.30pm Saturday. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please download an application form below or email email@example.com. Alternatively, call us on 02890 247 333.
Completed applications must be received via website submission or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Monday 25th October 2021.