We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Dispenser or Trainee Dispenser to work in our Banbridge branch. The hours of work average 22.25 hours per week, working across a 2 week rota. You will work Wednesday and Friday 9.00am-5.30pm and Thursday 9.00am-5.00pm in Week 1, and Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9.00am-5.30pm in Week 2. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent or
- Be willing to undertake the necessary training to become a Dispenser
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- Previous relevant pharmacy experience
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply please download an application form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call us on 02890 247333.
Completed applications must be received by website submission, or by post to Louise Moss, Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy, Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to email@example.com before 5pm on Monday 13th July 2020.