We currently have a vacancy for a Casual Prescription Collection and Delivery Driver to work in our Crewe branch, delivering and collecting prescriptions. The hours of work are as and when required. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the branch rota.
Duties will include driving a small van to collect prescriptions from GP surgeries, delivering oxygen and medication to patient homes and nursing homes in a safe and secure manner. Heavy lifting duties will be involved from time to time.
The Prescription Collection and Delivery Driver will need to remain calm in a pressurised environment to ensure prescriptions are delivered. This position will suit a self-motivated, organised person with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate must be customer focused with a professional and optimistic attitude and a have a genuine desire to help people. A safe and capable driver is also vital.
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of the area
- Previous relevant delivery/collection driving experience
- Professional attitude when dealing with vulnerable patients
- Previous relevant experience as a collection/delivery driver in a pharmacy
- Previous experience with multi drop delivery
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please download an application form below or email email@example.com.
Completed applications must be received by post to Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 25th October 2021 before 5pm.