We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Dispenser to work in our Newtownards Road branch in Bangor. The hours of work are 16 hours per week. Applicants must be fully flexible to work within the branch opening times which are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 9.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 5:30pm. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please download an application form below or email email@example.com. Alternatively, call us on 02890 247 333.
Completed applications must be received by post to Georgina McGonigle, Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25th January 2019 before 5pm.