We have an excellent opportunity for a Full Time Temporary Dispenser to work in our 16 Waterside Branch in Coleraine. The hours of work are 40 hours per week working between the hours of 9.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am and 5.30pm on a Saturday. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy
- Be a Qualified Dispenser or willing to become a Dispenser
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please download an application form below or email email@example.com. Alternatively, call us on 02890 247333.
Completed applications must be received by post to Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy, Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th January 2019 before 5pm.