We have an excellent opportunity for a Temporary Full Time Dispenser to work in our Alford Place, Aberdeen branch. The hours of work are 37.5 hours per week working between the hours of 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:45am–1:00pm on a Saturday. This post is expected to last 9 months. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy
- Flexible to work according to the rota
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
- Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply please download an application form
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call us on 02890 247333.
Completed applications must be received by post to Louise Moss, Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy, Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 25th March 2020 by 5pm.